- Imagine you are an office manager at a health care facility that includes cardiology, respiratory, gastroenterology, and urology departments. As the office manager, you have been given the task of creating a newsletter for new and existing patients. The newsletter will inform patients about different body systems, including their structure, function, and different diseases that affect that system. Patients will learn how a disease is diagnosed in a particular system and the type of doctor they would see if they have an ailment within a body system. Create a word document with images. Strive for less than 15% similarity index. I will be assessing. Be sure to also include images. I am not able to accept a shared drive link for the assignment. Do not submit the working table worksheet as your assignment.
The Provider Newsletter assignment will be completed weekly. You will create one section for your newsletter each week. Each section will focus on the body system covered for the week.
- Week 2: Cardiovascular
- Week 3: Respiratory
- Week 4: Gastrointestinal
- Week 5: Urinary
- Think of your audience when writing your newsletter; make it informative as well as visually appealing.
Create an informative newsletter for your patients (260 to 350 words minimum). Use the following prompts as sections for your newsletter:
Part 1: Cardiovascular and Circulatory System
- Identify the structure and function of the cardiovascular and circulatory system.
- Identify the major structures found in the system.
- Define the function of this system.
- Describe major diseases that affect the cardiovascular and circulatory system.
- Identify 1 or 2 major diseases that affect the system.
- Describe the disease(s) identified.
- Describe major laboratory and diagnostic tests that are used to assess cardiovascular and circulatory diseases.
- Using the disease(s) identified in the previous prompt, identify the most common laboratory and diagnostic test used to access the disease(s).
- Describe the test identified.
- Describe the main health care providers for the cardiovascular and circulatory department.
- Identify the main health care providers in this department.
- Describe the role they play (to the patient, facility, or community) and the types of patients they see (typical demographics, age, gender, etc.)
- Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references. For additional information on how to properly cite your sources, log on to the Center for Writing Excellence.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.