Blood Vessels and Blood Pressure
· Describe the different types of blood vessels and their function
· Explain how blood pressure is measured
This presentation assignment requires students to explain the vessels of the cardiovascular system and how blood pressure is measured.
A PowerPoint presentation and an assessment tool
Step 1 Develop a presentation.
Imagine that you have been asked to develop an in-service training about blood pressure. Develop a PowerPoint presentation that:
· Explains the different blood vessels in the body and their function
· Explains how to take a blood pressure
· Includes a brief discussion of hypertension and shock
The presentation should be about 8 minutes long and should contain no more than 10 slides. You can use any teaching tool, animation, video, or other media from the Internet that you think would fit well into your presentation. Cite your sources.
Step 2 Write a quiz.
Write a 10-question quiz to check comprehension of the material contained in your presentation. Create an answer key to the quiz as well. The quiz should be attached to the power point, at the end.
Step 3 Save and submit your assignment.
When you have completed the assignment, save a copy for yourself in an easily accessible place and submit a copy to your instructor using the dropbox.