1. I need a Statement of interest for an admission application for a masters in occupational health and safety
2. Short- and long-term goals
b. Please describe your short and long term academic/professional goals. What do you hope to do after you finish your graduate degree in occupational health and safety?
3. An accademic cv for application for masters in oc
|University of Maiduguri Post Graduate Diploma 2015
Institute of Management and technology Enugu -2004
Higher National Diploma
Chemical Engineering ( Upper Credit )
Institute of Management and Technology Enugu 1998-2000
Chemical Engineering ( Lower Credit )
Queens school Enugu 1992-1997
Senior school Certificate Exam
Zik avenue Primary school Enugu 1992-1997
First School Leaving certificate
|Setraco Nigeria Limited May 2007-Date
( Company Safety Engineer Nation wide)
Overall Coordination of Companies Safety affairs in Nigeria.
· Implementing Health and Safety at work Act .
· Implementing the Factories act and establish safety standards
· Training workers and carring out drills for emergency response
· Monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situation in sites
· Keeping all Companies safety records.
· Reviewing an approving all contractor Safety Plan.
· Conducting workers safety training and maintaining adequate training matrix
· Reporting to The Managing Director on areas of impending problem in the site and creating awareness of active and developing situation to workers.
· Proffering solutions to safety problems in the company
· Drawing up of safety plans for company’s new locations both quarry sites, production sites and construction sites.
· Preparing Job hazard Analysis for all old and new work clocation
· Conducting general Workplace Safety Audit for all work site in Nigeria
· Conducting interviews,training and redelopment of new safety Staff to sites
· Reviewing incident actions plans for safety implementation
Construction Services Nigeria Limited (CSI) Feb 2007- May 2007
(Personnel Administration and Material Handling)
· Material Handling and Inventory.
· Scheduling and Mobilising staff going offshore
· Personnel administration and accounting works.
Delattre bezons Nigeria Limited (DBN) Feb 2006- Feb 2007
( National Youth Service )
Chevron Benin River Flow Station
· Instruments fitting .
· Running of cables and electrical Installations on the flow station.
· Attending Contractors safety meeting and reporting to the project manager.
Chevron Abiteye Flow Station
· Carrying out Hydro test on Vessels and Pipes.
· Participated in carring out Non Destructive Test on constructed Pipe
C.O.Z Obiekwe Associates &Estate Management Jan 2005 – Feb 2006
( Special Assistant to the Principal )
· Filling of already prepared Lawsuits in court.
· Taking minutes of briefs , suits and court procedings
· General Land & Property Administration.
Reynolds Construction Company Sept 1999-Sept 2000
· Participated in Site safety supervision and preparing equipments on site report.
· Participated in Overhauling and maintenance of Caterpillar Engines.
Nigerian Bottling Company Oct 1998-Jan 1998
· Paticipated in Analyzing the quality of carbon dioxide produced
· Participated in Overhauling & maintenance of Co2 gas Compressor and cooling Compressor.
· Reporting area of impending problem to the CO2. Gas Plant Superitendent
|TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL COURSES ATTENDED|
|1. National Examination Board on Occupational Safety & Health UK (NEBOSH) IGC 1, 2,3
2. Council for the Regulation of Engineers (COREN) Registered Chemical Engineer
3. World Safety Organisation Occupational and Environmental Safety and Health course Level 1. Award in Health and safety At Work
4. World Safety Organisation Occupational and Environmental Safety and Health course Level 2. Award in Risk Assessment Practical Application
5. World Safety Organisation Occupational and Environmental Safety and Health course Level 3. Award in Environmental Awareness
6. Rosenbauer International Australia -Certification for Operation Training on X2T00 -Fire Fighting Truck TFL15000/400-On MB3343K Actros 3
7. British Safety Council Awards Level 2 Certificates in Supervising Staff Safely.
8. British Safety Council Level 1 Introductory awards in Health and Safety.
9. National Industrial Safety Council Awards in First Aid Management, HIV/AIDSworkplace policy and Workmen’s Compensation Act
10. Nigerian Red Cross Society First Aid At work ( Certified First Aider)
Other Numerous Refresher Courses ( On your request certicate will be provided)
|The Internationalational Institute of Risk and Safety Management ( Specialist Member)
National Industrial Safety Council Of Nigeria(Executive member)
Registered Chemical Engineer with Council For the Regulation of Engineers (COREN)
Society of Petroleum Engineers International
International Association of Safety Professionals
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Strong Interpersonal Relationship
Strong Leadership Skill
|Baking and Cooking
Going for Excursions and Tours
cupational health and Safety