· Identify the anatomical structures of the cardiovascular system
· Explain how blood flows through the heart, lungs, and body
· Describe the electrical conduction system of the heart
· Explain the cardiac cycle, including how the cardiovascular system contributes to the homeostasis of the body
This practice exercise allows students to review the structure and function of the heart.
An annotated resource list of learning tools from the Internet
Step 1 Access and review the online activity:
Step 2 Access and review the online activity:
Step 3 Access and review the online activity:
Step 4 Using the Internet, search for additional learning aids from reputable sources.
Using the Internet, search for additional learning aids from reputable sources. These can be animations, videos, diagrams, or any other type of resource that you find useful in your studies. Find at least one resource for each of the following topics:
· Heart anatomy
· The electrical conduction system of the heart
· Blood flow through the heart
· Blood flow through the body
· The cardiac cycle
Step 5 Write a brief summary of each topic.
For each topic listed in Step 4, write a brief summary paragraph that explains the major highlights of the topic and briefly explains why you think the resource you have found will help in learning the material. Cite the resource appropriately.
Step 6 Submit your answers.
When you have completed the assignment, save a copy for yourself in an easily accessible place and submit a copy to your instructor using the