A Note about Earning Full Credit on Discussions:
When you participate in Discussions, remember that your responses must be ‘Substantive’ to be awarded full credit. A quality substantive response will meet several criteria in order to be considered for full credit. The criteria includes length, content, relevance, and proper grammar and punctuation. Your responses should add new information to the conversation (we don’t want to be reading the same thing over and over), use class vocabulary, use proper APA format, clearly cite the source of information that you use, be free of major grammatical errors, and be coherent (easily and quickly understood and without contradictions). Substantive responses should not be based solely on opinion, but should reflect the content of the reading assignment for the current lesson. It is also appropriate to include personal experience/examples and/or information from outside sources that support the content from the assigned reading. A substantive post to an online discussion forum will be more than one or two sentences, contain new information, or ask questions that will further the discussion. Short statements like “I agree” or “good work” are not considered to be substantive and will not receive full credit.
|Human Body Organization|
Your instructor will assign you to groups by Day 1 of this week. Your initial post must include the following:
Your initial post must include:
- Prepare a one-page Wordle (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for your assigned topic.
- If you are unfamiliar with how to create a Wordle, preview the Wordle website (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. or view this YouTube tutorial (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- An explanation for how you will remember the components of your topic.
- Is there an acronym you created?
- Can you create a quick limerick?
- Two examples of why it is important to recall the information in your Wordle.
- What could be the impact if there was an error in understanding?
Your topic is #4 Thoracic Cavity
|Group #1||Directional Terms|
|Group #2||Anterior body parts on page 4|
|Group #3||Posterior body parts on page 3|
|Group #4||Thoracic cavity|
|Group #5||Abdominopelvic regions and quadrants|
|Group #6||Key components of homeostasis.|| |